Friday, February 5, 2010

Okay, here goes the dress


We are getting blasted with snow right now. I had taken the day off to get some things done at home. Since DH was off too, we called up my folks and took them out for lunch and then played cards afterwards. The snow started coming right as we ended our walk this morning and has continued all day long. The problem is, the wind also kicked up and the drifting is causing alot of problems. So it's nice to be hunkered down this evening while the wind is blowing and the drifts continue to build. Our supposedly busy weekend just may end up being us holed up in the house if it decides not to let up.


So, with time on my hands and clothes of various sizes in my closet, I got to work cleaning out more stuff I don't need. And tried on "the" dress I had on when I first met my hubby on a blind date. It's still tight, but could't resist. Another 5-10 lbs and it should look pretty good. Not that I have anyplace to wear it, but it sure feels good that I am THAT close to my mini-goal.


1 comment: