Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think the rest of the race will be slower than a Turtle


Well I jumped on the scale this morning to find that I'm FINALLY 1/2 lb down after about 2 weeks. Thank you Jesus! I still can't figure out my pretty consistent weight loss and then suddenly the somebody just slams on the brakes.


But, that being said, this is one of the weeks that I should be losing, so I'll keep my eyes peeled in the morning. I have one 1 lb to go for the Valentine's Day Challenge which makes me feel pretty good. I've hit my goal weight on all but 1 so far. I'd be afraid to put anything down for another at this point. I applaud anyone who can perservere through a plateau. Being the drama queen that I can, I think 2 weeks is horrible. Months would send me off the charts!


Well, this week I feel like I'm stuck in the Groundhog Day movie...same routine every day until Friday. Boy am I glad I took friday off, and DH doesn't have to work, so it will be a nice 3-day weekend, even though it may be a little busy. We're expecting snow friday, so I don't know if we'll be going anywhere but the "Y", but friday is my day of relaxation since the weekend will be pretty busy. I need to stop by my parent's house for sure. I got the routine phone call from Dad asking what I been doing (which really means, you haven't been around to visit in awhile). So, I will need to check in and see how they are doing. Maybe if the weather holds out, we'll go out for lunch on friday.


I just started on Farmville this week on Facebook and I'm getting a little obsessed with it. Even Dr. Phil thinks it's addicting! A nice little way to pass the time while DH watches TV.


Well, I'm watching my Stueycat dreaming next to me. Love it when he growls in his sleep and his whiskers twitch. He turns into a really pussycat at night. And, thankfully at the end of the day...even when the day has been shitty, he lets me know that I'm the most important person in his life. And this is from a former dog person. mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment