Friday, January 8, 2010

Good start to the new year!

Almost a week after my last fill and down about 2 1/2 lbs. Not bad. Now that the holidays are over and many of the temptations are gone, a sense of normalcy is kind of nice. The Wii Fit I bought myself last weekend has been fun. I have yet to try my Zumba DVD's I bought this week, mostly due to trying to go with hubby to the "Y' on the nights he wants to go.

Last night we went to the local hangout for supper and man o' man, for the first time in the last week I had an "episode". Not an out and out PB, but the pressure was unbelievable. Just eating too fast and trying to not keep my hubby - who is a notoriously fast eater - from sitting there too long while I ate. I'm still paying for that. Instantly tight and have stayed that way yet today. It's a soft food day today for sure.

I have most of the evening to myself tonight so I plan on finally taking down the Christmas tree and putting all of the ornaments away that I have collected from places I've been - the only things I "collect". And cracking open the Zumba tapes and try some of the smooth moves out without hubby laughing at my lack of skill. Only the cat will be amused - and he doesn't say much. You know why? BECAUSE HE IS A CAT! (Sorry - I think my hubby morphed into me as I was daydreaming).

I really enjoy reading all the blog posts I follow. In a weird way it makes me feel like I am apart of something bigger and yet connected to a small universe. No other place except the 'ole Internet would give us the ability to come together and help each other.

My 5 minutes are up - so for today may you all have the very best of days, be safe, be warm, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment